My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Paw Paw Lake real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Paw Paw Lake areas, please contact me.
- 4th Generation Resident on Paw Paw Lake
- Former Board Member and Treasurer of the Paw Paw Lake Assn.
- Former Board Member Paw Paw Lake Foundation
- Member Point O Woods Country Club
- Commodore Paw Paw Lake Yacht Club
- Member Paw Paw Lake Golf Club
- Grew up in Beverly and Palos Park Illinois
- Michigan Realtor since 1995
- High School Boys Golf Team Coach
- High School Educator for 20 Years